Re: Report: removing the inconsistencies in our CVS->git conversion

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Report: removing the inconsistencies in our CVS->git conversion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Just to confirm, you ran your patch against current cvs, right? So you
> also got the "hunk succeeded at offset 1 line" a whole bunch of times?
> Then it's not that that's broken.

Right, the patch still applies fine, it's just off by a line or so in
many places (probably because of the new REL9_0_0 tags).

> The script I've run is on http://github.com/mhagander/pggit_migrate -
> it's the "migrate_cvs.sh" script. The repository_fixups script is a
> direct import of yours except I added a "set -e" at the start.

Hmm.  I didn't try rsync'ing from anoncvs ... I logged into the master
and tar'd up the /cvsroot directory ;-).  I wonder if there's something
wrong with the anoncvs copy of that subdirectory?  Will do the rsync
and compare.