Re: Simple (hopefully) throughput question?

От Maciek Sakrejda
Тема Re: Simple (hopefully) throughput question?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> JDBC driver has some COPY support, but I don't remember details. You'd
> better ask in JDBC list.

As long as we're here: yes, the JDBC driver has COPY support as of
8.4(?) via the CopyManager PostgreSQL-specific API. You can call
((PGConnection)conn).getCopyManager() and do either push- or
pull-based COPY IN or OUT. We've been using it for several years and
it works like a charm. For more details, ask the JDBC list or check
out the docs: http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/publicapi/index.html

---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
www.truviso.com

Сообщение: Re: Simple (hopefully) throughput question?
Сообщение: Re: Simple (hopefully) throughput question?