Re: Simple (hopefully) throughput question?

От Vitalii Tymchyshyn
Тема Re: Simple (hopefully) throughput question?
Дата
Re: Simple (hopefully) throughput question?
Список pgsql-performance
04.11.10 16:31, Nick Matheson написав(ла):
> Heikki-
>>
>> Try COPY, ie. "COPY bulk_performance.counts TO STDOUT BINARY".
>>
> Thanks for the suggestion. A preliminary test shows an improvement
> closer to our expected 35 MB/s.
>
> Are you familiar with any Java libraries for decoding the COPY format?
> The spec is clear and we could clearly write our own, but figured I
> would ask. ;)
JDBC driver has some COPY support, but I don't remember details. You'd
better ask in JDBC list.

Best regards, Vitalii Tymchyshyn

От: Nick Matheson
Сообщение: Re: Simple (hopefully) throughput question?
От: Nick Matheson
Сообщение: Re: Simple (hopefully) throughput question?