Re: SELECT is immediate but the UPDATE takes forever

От Vick Khera
Тема Re: SELECT is immediate but the UPDATE takes forever
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 10:58 PM, Raimon Fernandez <coder@montx.com> wrote:
> well, after a VACUUM things are going faster ... I'm still trying to analyze the function as it seems there are other
bottlechecnk,but at least the first update now is faster as before ...

If that's the case then your 'no' answer to "is the table bloated" was
probably incorrect, and your answer to "is your I/O slow to grow a
file" is also probably incorrect.

От: Reid Thompson
Сообщение: Re: Tuning Postgres for single user manipulating large amounts of data
От: Paul Taylor
Сообщение: Tuning Postgres for single user manipulating large amounts of data