Re: Converting join'ed rows into a comma or space delimited list

От Mike Christensen
Тема Re: Converting join'ed rows into a comma or space delimited list
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Damn I'm the master at posting stuff then figuring it out like 5
seconds later..  Is there an approach better than this?

select RecipeId, Rating, array_to_string(ARRAY(select Tag from
RecipeTags where RecipeId = R.RecipeId), ' ') from Recipes R;