Re: How do I configure pgAdmin to ask for username when connecting to a server?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: How do I configure pgAdmin to ask for username when connecting to a server?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Roger Demetrescu <roger.demetrescu@gmail.com> wrote:

So, we could have one or more of the following possibilites:

1 - Allow blank username in server configuration. Whem emptied, the
username would be filled while connecting at at server.

2 - User the owner rule of a database to connect to it.

   (2a) Maybe a server configuration should exist to turn off this feature
   (2b) Allow to connect to a database using a different role (when
the owner rule is not desired)

Well, 2b is what I suggested.

Whom should I talk to suggest those features in a future pgAdmin version ?

 The guys you're already talking to.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: How do I configure pgAdmin to ask for username when connecting to a server?
Сообщение: Re: How do I configure pgAdmin to ask for username when connecting to a server?