Re: Fwd: dlgEditGridOptions

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Fwd: dlgEditGridOptions
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Steffen

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Steffen Kuhn <pg@kuhnsteffen.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as already mentioned, I'm not that firm with the  multiplatform demands.
> Anyway here is my suggest working on ubuntu gnome.

I think I missed the email with the screenshot - can you resend it please?

Guillaume; this dialogue (like frmOptions) seems to have some residual
mis-formatting from the addition of sizers (I assume). Specifically,
there is no border between the tabset and the edges of the dialogue,
and the OK/Cancel buttons and the edges of the dialogue. Perhaps you
could work your magic on them, and apply Steffen's patch at the same
time if you think it's appropriate?

Thanks!

--
Dave Page