Fwd: dlgEditGridOptions

От Steffen Kuhn
Тема Fwd: dlgEditGridOptions
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

as already mentioned, I'm not that firm with the  multiplatform demands.
Anyway here is my suggest working on ubuntu gnome.

Regards
Steffen

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff:     dlgEditGridOptions
Datum:     Thu, 19 Aug 2010 21:56:08 +0200
Von:     Steffen Kuhn <steffen_kuhn@web.de>
An:     pg@kuhnsteffen.de

Hi,

on Ubuntu 10.04 with gonome running there is an issue with
      rightSize = lstSortCols->GetClientSize().GetWidth()-leftSize;
line 87.
lstSortCols->GetClientSize().GetWidth() isn't determined correct so that
columne 2 is added behind column 1.
See the result as pictrure attached.
I'm not so deep into this that I can deliver patch meeting the
multiplatform demands.

Вложения