Re: Updates, deletes and inserts are very slow. What can I do make them bearable?

От Gary Chambers
Тема Re: Updates, deletes and inserts are very slow. What can I do make them bearable?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Where is the FAST button for postgres updates? What parameter do I
> have to set in order to update 6000 records in under an hour?

Which version of Postgres?  Have you investigated more than just two
performance tuning parameters?  Does your MS Access version of the
query run any faster?

http://tinyurl.com/2fsjmv4

-- Gary Chambers

/* Nothing fancy and nothing Microsoft! */