Re: Bug in configure script for build postgresql

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Bug in configure script for build postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 4:58 PM, Azat Khuzhin <dohardgopro@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
> Yesterday-today I try to install postgresql, and I have noticed bug in
> configure script
> If path which you try to install postgresql from, contains "&" symbol, then
> configure doesn`t work correctly (it doesn`t make make file)
> It writes some thing like this:
> config.status: creating GNUmakefile
> sed: -e expression #1, char 358: unknown option to `s'
> config.status: creating src/Makefile.global
> sed: -e expression #1, char 374: unknown option to `s'

I can reproduce this.

> I attach here my modify configure script, line ~30389

No, you didn't.

> I don`t good at scripting on shell, so I can`t change this script to the
> right way!
> And when I remove symbol "&" from path name - configure works correctly!

I think this is more than likely a bug in autoconf (which is used to
generate configure) than in PostgreSQL.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Compan

От: Azat Khuzhin
Сообщение: Bug in configure script for build postgresql