Bug in configure script for build postgresql

От Azat Khuzhin
Тема Bug in configure script for build postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all!
Yesterday-today I try to install postgresql, and I have noticed bug in configure script

If path which you try to install postgresql from, contains "&" symbol, then configure doesn`t work correctly (it doesn`t make make file)

It writes some thing like this:
config.status: creating GNUmakefile
sed: -e expression #1, char 358: unknown option to `s'
config.status: creating src/Makefile.global
sed: -e expression #1, char 374: unknown option to `s'

I attach here my modify configure script, line ~30389
I don`t good at scripting on shell, so I can`t change this script to the right way!

And when I remove symbol "&" from path name - configure works correctly!