Re: Range of IP address specification in pg_hba.conf

От Josh Kupershmidt
Тема Re: Range of IP address specification in pg_hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 3:29 AM, Solaimurugan V. <solaimuruganv@cdac.in> wrote:

>         could you please tell me how can i specify range of IP
>  address in pg_hba.conf file, not by network i.e 192.168.31.0/24, i need
>  specify ip address range like 192.168.31.101-125 (client from 101 to 125
>  can connect to server) is it possible?

I think you can convert that IP address range to CIDR format for your
pg_hba.conf file like this:

192.168.31.101/32
192.168.31.102/31
192.168.31.104/29
192.168.31.112/29
192.168.31.120/30
192.168.31.124/31

Josh

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Creating index on different tablespace and its temp files