Re: Wiki on pgfoundry

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Wiki on pgfoundry
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 02:26, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@postgresql.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know if there is Wiki system or something like that on
> pgfoundry? I want to discuss/record the road maps, TODOs etc. on a
> wiki.

There is not, and there isn't likely to be one added.

You can install one yourself, iirc, since there are some ways to run
PHP off it, but I would highly recommend you to stay away from that -
you'd have to deal with security patching and all that kind of stuff
on your own and manually.

> I know there is a Wiki on postgresql.org but I don't think it's for
> external projects.

For a project like pg-pool, I think that's perfectly appropriate.
Please just make sure you tag the pages with Category:pgpool or
something like that, so they're easy to group together.

Other than that, if you want a project specific wiki (for other
reasons), I would encourage you to look at setting up a mirror on
github and use their wiki services.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/