Re: WINDOWS : PostgreSQL 8.4 Server Start Error

От Zery
Тема Re: WINDOWS : PostgreSQL 8.4 Server Start Error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Craig,

Nothing is usefull or barely i understand :-)

In pg_log i only find this :
2010-06-07 14:11:40 ICT LOG:  could not receive data from client: An
operation was attempted on something that is not a socket.

2010-06-07 14:11:40 ICT LOG:  incomplete startup packet

In event viewer i found :

: Waiting for server startup..
and
: Timed out waiting for server startup

I have removed PowerDVD and still it doesn't solve the problem, this
the second time it happen, the first time i couldn't figure out what's
the problem, so I reinstalled Windows, this time i found the problem
is crashing with PowerDVD, but i'm avoiding to reinstall Windows.

I read some other way is to manage Firewall, i did turn off the
firewall, still it dosn't solve either.

Any other way??