Re: [RFC] A tackle to the leaky VIEWs for RLS

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: [RFC] A tackle to the leaky VIEWs for RLS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Also incidentally I'm having trouble imagining a scenario where this
really matters. For it to be an issue you would have to simultaneously
have a user which can't access all the data and must go through views
which limit the data he can access -- and has privileges to issue DDL
to create functions and operators. That seems like an unlikely
combination. I've seen views used before to restrict the role accounts
used by front-end applications but those accounts have no DDL
privileges.