Re: [FeatureRequest] Base Convert Function

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [FeatureRequest] Base Convert Function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 4:57 PM, Pavel Golub <pavel@microolap.com> wrote:
> Anyway I find such function usefull even though I still hadn't
> situation when it might be needed.

Yeah, I agree.  I'm not sure we should add it to core, but it's
certainly just as useful as many things we have in contrib.  I'll bet
it would get at least as much use as the six argument form of
levenshtein_less_equal().

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company