Re: [FeatureRequest] Base Convert Function

От Pavel Golub
Тема Re: [FeatureRequest] Base Convert Function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello.

Guys, guys! It was only a joke! :)

Please accept my appologies.

Anyway I find such function usefull even though I still hadn't
situation when it might be needed.

--
With best wishes,Pavel                          mailto:pavel@gf.microolap.com

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: [FeatureRequest] Base Convert Function
Сообщение: Re: [FeatureRequest] Base Convert Function