Re: Addition to TOAST documentation in 8.4 comprehensive manual

От Aleksey Tsalolikhin
Тема Re: Addition to TOAST documentation in 8.4 comprehensive manual
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Dear Robert,

  I understand, thank you.  I didn't know how to get the parent table
name, that is to say, didn't know what SQL query to run, not being
familiar with postgres's internal catalog.   I might just drop this as
a little how-to into the Wiki for other PostgreSQL newbies like
myself.

  I do agree this data is essentially already in the manual.

  Thank you for getting back to me!

Best,
Aleksey