Re: Segfault : PostgreSQL 9.0.0 and PgPool-II.

От Ugo PARSI
Тема Re: Segfault : PostgreSQL 9.0.0 and PgPool-II.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

For my simple test, I was only using pgPool-II in front of a single
PgSQL server with nothing configured.
I've just followed the basic installation guide of pgPool-II.

From what I understand from the documentation you're referring me too,
it should work in my case :
"In all the other modes, trust, clear text password, crypt, md5, pam
methods are supported."

But I'm going to try that anyway and keep you in touch.
- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

Greetings,

Ugo PARSI