Re: Segfault : PostgreSQL 9.0.0 and PgPool-II.

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Segfault : PostgreSQL 9.0.0 and PgPool-II.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Friday 15 October 2010 7:26:34 am Ugo PARSI wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thank you for your answer.
>
> For my simple test, I was only using pgPool-II in front of a single
> PgSQL server with nothing configured.
> I've just followed the basic installation guide of pgPool-II.

In your original message you said you where setting up replication, hence the
reference to pool_password.

At the project site:
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgpool/

There is already a bug filed for Authentication segfault:
http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1010850&group_id=1000055&atid=298

You might want to second the motion :)

--
Adrian Klaver