Re: streaming replication question

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Тема Re: streaming replication question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Riggs,
I am so sorry that i am not able to replicate it this time. May be i did something really stupid that day .
I remember at one point of time i ran the standy  without any recorvery.conf even.
If i ever get that again i will surely try to replicate it and inform.

Regds
Rajesh Kumar Mallah.

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 5:08 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On Sat, 2010-10-02 at 12:02 -0400, Rajesh Kumar Mallah wrote:
> FATAL:  too many KnownAssignedXids

That's a bug.

I've a few guesses about that, but I'll put some better instrumentation
in to see if we can prove what's causing it.

Can you reproduce that again, or was that failure isolated to that
particular point in the WAL stream? You can try turning HS off, then
turning it back on again later.

If you suspect a bug in Hot Standby, please set
       trace_recovery_messages = DEBUG2
in postgresql.conf and repeat the action

Always useful to know
* max_connections
* current number of sessions
* whether we have two phase commits happening

Thanks

--
 Simon Riggs           www.2ndQuadrant.com

Сообщение: Re: Trying to figure out why these queries are so slow
Сообщение: Re: Trying to figure out why these queries are so slow