Re: streaming replication question

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: streaming replication question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, 2010-10-02 at 12:02 -0400, Rajesh Kumar Mallah wrote:
> FATAL:  too many KnownAssignedXids

That's a bug.

I've a few guesses about that, but I'll put some better instrumentation
in to see if we can prove what's causing it.

Can you reproduce that again, or was that failure isolated to that
particular point in the WAL stream? You can try turning HS off, then
turning it back on again later.

If you suspect a bug in Hot Standby, please set
    trace_recovery_messages = DEBUG2
in postgresql.conf and repeat the action

Always useful to know
* max_connections
* current number of sessions
* whether we have two phase commits happening

Thanks