Re: Minor UI issues for Server Properties dialog box

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Minor UI issues for Server Properties dialog box
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 11:17 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Le 15/01/2011 23:58, Josh Berkus a écrit :
>> Nothing showstopping, but:
>>
>> 1) After you make changes in the Server Properties dialog, it gives you
>> the fairly useless message that "Some changes will not take effect until
>> the next time pgAdmin connects to the server".  The reason this message
>> is useless (and annoying) is that pgAdmin prevents you from changing
>> those fields unless you are disconnected from the server in the first place.
>>

> Yeah, I don't like it either. Need to be fixed.

Actually, it is correct; you can tweak the DB Restriction, but it
needs a full refresh to take effect. That said, it is inconsistent
from other settings.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com