Re: Problems with Hibernate Discriminators and 9.0-801.jdbc4

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: Problems with Hibernate Discriminators and 9.0-801.jdbc4
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 28 March 2011 21:02, sdavidr <david.ricoma@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, the problem is not only with version 9. The problem started with the
> "returning *", that from my perspective is a very error prone solution and
> of course it shows a poorly designed driver.
>
> The question is: is it very difficult to change that to a more correct
> returning [identifier] ?

We need an example of what is going wrong.
What are the calls that Hibernate is making to the driver, and what is
the driver returning that is incorrect?

Oliver

Сообщение: Re: Problems with Hibernate Discriminators and 9.0-801.jdbc4
Сообщение: Re: Problems with Hibernate Discriminators and 9.0-801.jdbc4