Missing uuid_generate_v1()

От Mike Christensen
Тема Missing uuid_generate_v1()
Дата
Re: Missing uuid_generate_v1()  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-general
My production server is running Postgres 9.0 on Ubuntu Server, and I'm
getting some errors in sprocs that call uuid_generate_v1()..  This is
because the function is missing.

On my Windows box, this function would automatically be installed as
part of the database..  If I try to create the function with:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION uuid_generate_v1()
  RETURNS uuid AS
'$libdir/uuid-ossp', 'uuid_generate_v1'
  LANGUAGE c VOLATILE STRICT
  COST 1;

I get:

ERROR: could not load library
"/opt/PostgreSQL/9.0/lib/postgresql/uuid-ossp.so": libuuid.so.16:
SQL state: 58P01

How do I get this working under Linux?  Thanks!!

Mike