Re: BUG #5869: postgresql corrupts unquoted non-ascii chars in column aliases

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: BUG #5869: postgresql corrupts unquoted non-ascii chars in column aliases
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 5:04 AM, David Schmitt <david@dasz.at> wrote:
> Ehh, I deserved that. Please see the attached screenshot for a demo of the
> problem. It is really easy to reproduce and I just re-tested the current
> 8.4.7-1-windows installer from enterprisedb.com.

Hmm, interesting.  I don't see garbage there; I see nothing.
Actually, that's what I get on MacOS X, too.  For example, the
following two statements produce identical output:

SELECT 1 AS xx
SELECT 1 AS x=FCx

In case it comes through garbled, the second one is x-umlaut-x on my
system.  The umlaut isn't included in the resulting column header.

--=20
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: BUG #5915: OldSerXidAdd inflates pg_serial too much
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5915: OldSerXidAdd inflates pg_serial too much