Re: c program fails to run with the postgres which is installed at user location

От zhong ming wu
Тема Re: c program fails to run with the postgres which is installed at user location
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 2:15 AM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
> zhong ming wu wrote:

>> This machine is RHEL 5.5 and has both RH stock postgres 8.1.18 in
>
> you probably need to either use "-R $HOME/local/lib" on the link command to
> specify the runtime path to find .so's in, or add $HOME/local/lib to
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH (I prefer the former if the linking is under my control, but
> revert to the latter if I absolutely have to)

Thanks.  Setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH works.

От: "Wang, Mary Y"
Сообщение: Re: How to remove the current database and populate the database with new data?
Сообщение: Re: create index concurrently - duplicate index to reduce time without an index