Re: in linux, what user do i install postgres under?

От Matthew Walden
Тема Re: in linux, what user do i install postgres under?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
The graphical installer is probably your best bet -

http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/pgdownload.do

See the associated Installation Guide on that page too.  It will guide you through the process but you need to install as root or a user with access to sudo.