Re: Sync Rep for 2011CF1

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: Sync Rep for 2011CF1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7 February 2011 18:20, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 4:40 PM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> Here's the latest patch for sync rep.
>
> Here is a rebased version of this patch which applies to head of the
> master branch.  I haven't tested it yet beyond making sure that it
> compiles and passes the regression tests -- but this fixes the bitrot.

"When the primary is started with allow_standalone_primary enabled,
the primary will not allow connections until a standby connects that
also has synchronous_replication enabled. This is a convenience to
ensure that we don't allow connections before write transactions will
return successfully."

Shouldn't this be if allow_standalone_primary is disabled?

Also spotted some indentation, spelling and grammatical issues, which
I've applied to the patch if it's of interest (attached).

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

Вложения