Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: remove tags.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: remove tags.
Дата
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: remove tags.  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-docs
On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> Robert Haas wrote:

>> Absolutely not.
>>
>> > How about git revert, instead? ?It's not apparent to me that these
>> > changes were improvements.
>>
>> I'll buy that one.
>
> [  CC to docs, committers removed. ]
>
> Well, if we want to revert, then we have to add <literal> to all the
> numbers used in our docs --- there was no logic in what we previously
> had.  Do we want that?
>
> Here is an example line I did not change:
>
>   an otherwise idle connection.  A value of 0 uses the system default.
>
> Do we want that 0 to appear in a fixed-width font via <literal>?
> It is easy to do but we should decide.

[ removing -hackers from CC also, no need to cross-post ]

Hmm.  I'm starting to lean toward leaving this as you have it.

Which way did we more commonly do it before you applied this patch?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: remove tags.
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: remove tags.