Re: Running PostgreSQL as fast as possible no matter the consequences

От A B
Тема Re: Running PostgreSQL as fast as possible no matter the consequences
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
>> If you just wanted PostgreSQL to go as fast as possible WITHOUT any
>> care for your data (you accept 100% dataloss and datacorruption if any
>> error should occur), what settings should you use then?
>
> Others have suggested appropriate parameters ("running with scissors").
>
> I'd like to add something else to the discussion: have you looked at
> memcached yet? Or pgpool? If you haven't, start there.

memcahced has been mentioned in some discussions, but I have not studied it yet.

От: A B
Сообщение: Re: Running PostgreSQL as fast as possible no matter the consequences
Сообщение: Re: Running PostgreSQL as fast as possible no matter the consequences