Re: Running PostgreSQL as fast as possible no matter the consequences

>> If you just wanted PostgreSQL to go as fast as possible WITHOUT any
>> care for your data (you accept 100% dataloss and datacorruption if any
>> error should occur), what settings should you use then?
>>

> I'm just curious, what do you need that for?
>
> regards
> Szymon

I was just thinking about the case where I will have almost 100%
selects, but still needs something better than a plain key-value
storage so I can do some sql queries.
The server will just boot, load data, run,  hopefully not crash but if
it would, just start over with load and run.

Сообщение: Re: Running PostgreSQL as fast as possible no matter the consequences
Сообщение: Re: Running PostgreSQL as fast as possible no matter the consequences