Re: Please help fixing a couple of zope-related issues

От Daniele Varrazzo
Тема Re: Please help fixing a couple of zope-related issues
Дата
Список psycopg
On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Federico Di Gregorio
<federico.digregorio@dndg.it> wrote:

> Daniele, sorry if I still haven't merged all your code but at first
> sight there are some things that need a little bit of discussion. I'll
> write a more detailed email about that later today (after work).

No problem, I'm not in hurry, and I would like to have buildbot up and
running before the next release, so there is still some work to do for
me too.

-- Daniele

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: