Re: killing idle attaches without killing others

От Vick Khera
Тема Re: killing idle attaches without killing others
Дата
Re: killing idle attaches without killing others  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 10:03 AM, Gauthier, Dave <dave.gauthier@intel.com> wrote:

How can one kill just the <IDLE> processes I see attached to a DB (from pg_stat_activity) without disturbing the others?  If I need to kill the idle pids one ata time, which signal_name should I use for that?

Connected to psql as a superuser, issue SELECT pg_cancel_backend(PID); where PID is the pid of the process to close.