Out of date docs: DISABLE/ENABLE TRIGGER

От Dean Rasheed
Тема Out of date docs: DISABLE/ENABLE TRIGGER
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I just spotted that the docs for ALTER TABLE .. DISABLE/ENABLE TRIGGER
are out of date, now that we have deferrable uniqueness and exclusion
constraints.

Also, I think that the original comment in the ENABLE/DISABLE TRIGGER
section was misleading because it suggested that only superusers can
disable constraint triggers, which is not true for *user-defined*
constraint triggers.

Proposed update attached.

Regards,
Dean