Re: Cognitive dissonance

От Josh Kupershmidt
Тема Re: Cognitive dissonance
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 5:04 AM, John Gage <jsmgage@numericable.fr> wrote:
> I do suggest that a plain text file of the entire documentation be made part
> of the documentation armamentarium.

Not that I see a whole lot of utility in this endeavor, but it's
possible to do a decent PDF to plain text conversion. I tried some of
the online tools that do this and found <http://www.pdftextonline.com>
to do the best job with the Postgres manual. I didn't bother trying
any client-side applications which do the same job.

Attached is a short snippet of a text export of the PDF manual.

Josh

Вложения