Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Bug-fix and new feature of pg_lesslog is released

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Bug-fix and new feature of pg_lesslog is released
Дата
Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Bug-fix and new feature of pg_lesslog is released  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Bug-fix and new feature of pg_lesslogis released  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 11:03 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Yes, I would love to get this into /contrib for PG 9.1!
>
> How much are people really going to care about pg_lesslog now that
> we've got streaming replication?  There might be some small use-case
> still left, but it's hard to believe that it would be worth carrying
> it in contrib.

Until we have a tool to use streaming replication to actually archive
backups, there's still a fairly large usecase for it...

Сообщение: Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Bug-fix and new feature of pg_lesslog is released
Сообщение: Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Bug-fix and new feature of pg_lesslog is released