Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Bug-fix and new feature of pg_lesslog is released

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Bug-fix and new feature of pg_lesslog is released
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Until we have a tool to use streaming replication to actually archive
> backups, there's still a fairly large usecase for it...

yes, pglesslog is for PITR.  We have a client who keeps 3 days of log
files a time for forensic reasons, and I doubt they're the only one.

--                                  -- Josh Berkus                                    PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
                        http://www.pgexperts.com