Re: how to create an admin user for restore database.

От Sam Wun
Тема Re: how to create an admin user for restore database.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
With user liferayadmin on db liferay, I got the following errors:

03:14:50,558 WARN  [DBUtil:474] ERROR: permission denied for relation
quartz_locks: insert into QUARTZ_LOCKS values('TRIGGER_ACCESS');
03:14:50,567 WARN  [DBUtil:474] ERROR: permission denied for relation
quartz_locks: insert into QUARTZ_LOCKS values('JOB_ACCESS');
03:14:50,582 WARN  [DBUtil:474] ERROR: permission denied for relation
quartz_locks: insert into QUARTZ_LOCKS values('CALENDAR_ACCESS');
03:14:50,593 WARN  [DBUtil:474] ERROR: permission denied for relation
quartz_locks: insert into QUARTZ_LOCKS values('STATE_ACCESS');
03:14:50,608 WARN  [DBUtil:474] ERROR: permission denied for relation
quartz_locks: insert into QUARTZ_LOCKS values('MISFIRE_ACCESS');

How can I assigne admin permission to liferayadmin user?

Thanks
sam