Re: pg_dump fails with "ERROR: cache lookup failed for index 1531353157"

От Lukasz Brodziak
Тема Re: pg_dump fails with "ERROR: cache lookup failed for index 1531353157"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
First thing I would do is checking wether the relation exists (e.g. by
checking pg_class for the relfilenode of the relation and then finding
it physically in PGDATA folder) or checking wether the file is
corrupted for example by finding the name and type of the relation and
trying to make some manipulation involving it (e.g. selecting data if
it is a table).

--
Łukasz Brodziak
II MU Bioinformatyka