Re: Optimizing postgresql.conf for dedicated windows server 2003 x64 standard edition

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Optimizing postgresql.conf for dedicated windows server 2003 x64 standard edition
Дата
Список pgsql-general
2010/9/29 Andrus <kobruleht2@hot.ee>:
> I installed PostgreSql 9.0 Win 64 standard distro.
>
> Stack builder offered in end of installation does not contain
> postgresql.conf optimization wizard.

We updated it for Win64, but it looks like the stackbuilder catalog
wasn't updated to allow it to be downloaded on that platform. I've
fixed that - it should be available within an hour or so.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise Postgres Company

Сообщение: Re: Optimizing postgresql.conf for dedicated windows server 2003 x64 standard edition
Сообщение: Re: Optimizing postgresql.conf for dedicated windows server 2003 x64 standard edition