Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements

От Thom Brown
Тема Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 13 September 2010 10:24, Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> Thom Brown  wrote:
>> Kevin Grittner  wrote:
>
>> Do the text size controls on the current live site work on
>> Konqueror?
>
> Nope.
>
>>> Font sizes look OK except that the bold words look like they might
>>> be a little taller than non-bold text in the normal font size, and
>>> they are definitely taller in Firefox in the large font size.
>>> Oddly, if I start with the large font size in Firefox and manually
>>> zoom in or out from the default zoom level (using Ctrl++ and
>>> Ctrl+-), the difference goes back to the "I think the bold words
>>> are a little taller, but I'm not entirely sure" level. Going to
>>> the default zoom level the bold words jump back to the taller
>>> relative size. Overall, though, zooming works pretty well -- it
>>> should be "special needs friendly".
>>
>> Do you have similar problems with the current documentation for
>> this too?
>
> Yeah, exactly the same issues.

At least that eliminates me having introduces them.  Do you happen to
know what the default monospace font is for Konqueror?  Maybe it's the
particular font it uses.  I might have to install KDE in a VM at home
this evening and experiment with the monospace font issue and text
size controls, although I don't consider this a show-stopper.

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements
Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] Doc fixes and improvements