Re: pgAdmin III: error while browsing schema of PG database

От Nikhil S
Тема Re: pgAdmin III: error while browsing schema of PG database
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

I"m not sure I understand. You first said that the bug is on regular
PostgreSQL (and I can't reproduce it on 9.0 regular PostgreSQL). When
you explain the bug and if I read correctly your patch, it fixes EDB
database only.

So is it a fix for EDB databases or PostgreSQL databases?

Well, the SQL does get fired against a PG database in the EDBAS mode for me. I too was puzzled about the minimum version check being EDBAS specific.

Anyways the fix to compare a char to a char should be there in any case..

Regards,
Nikhils