Re: log_hostname and pg_stat_activity

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: log_hostname and pg_stat_activity
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Steve Singer <ssinger_pg@sympatico.ca> wrote:
> On 11-02-10 10:13 AM, Robert Haas wrote:

>>> +1 for doing it that way.
>>
>> I think there are no outstanding issues with this patch of any
>> significance, so I'm marking it Ready for Committer.
>>
> Was there an uodated version of this patch I missed?
>
> The original patch needed some sort of documentation saying that having
> something showup in the new pg_stat_activity columns is controlled by
> log_hostname.
>
> Above Peter and you seem to agree that having the having the line matched in
> pg_hba being a controlling factor should be removed but I haven't seen an
> updated patch that implements that.

I was assuming those changes were sufficiently trivial that they could
be made at commit-time, especially if Peter is committing it himself.
Of course if he'd like a re-review, he can always post an updated
patch, but I just thought that was overly pedantic in this particular
case.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company