Re: temporary tables, indexes, and query plans

От Justin Pitts
Тема Re: temporary tables, indexes, and query plans
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
If you alter the default_statistics_target or any of the specific
statistics targets ( via ALTER TABLE SET STATISTICS ) , the change
will not have an effect until an analyze is performed.

This is implied by
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/planner-stats.html and
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/runtime-config-query.html#GUC-DEFAULT-STATISTICS-TARGET,
but it might save questions like this if it were much more explicit.