Re: getting the most of out multi-core systems for repeated complex SELECT statements

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: getting the most of out multi-core systems for repeated complex SELECT statements
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 8:57 AM,  <gnuoytr@rcn.com> wrote:
> Time for my pet meme to wiggle out of its hole (next to Phil's, and a day later).  For PG to prosper in the future,
ithas to embrace the multi-core/processor/SSD machine at the query level.  It has to.  And

I'm pretty sure multi-core query processing is in the TODO list.  Not
sure anyone's working on it tho.  Writing a big check might help.

От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Slow count(*) again...
От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: FW: Queries becoming slow under heavy load