Re: cache lookup failed for index

От Nathan Robertson
Тема Re: cache lookup failed for index
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
This probably connected to the postgres database, not webapp which is
where your problem is.

OK, is there anyway I can force a connection to this database so I can get a look at the tables (webapp)? To be honest, if there is corrupt data in there, that is fine. I'll manually pull it out. I just need to be able to figure out what uncorrupted data is in there so I can determine if it's even worth saving.

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 1:04 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Nathan Robertson <nathan.robertson@gmail.com> writes:
> OK, I ran:
>  postgres -O -P -D /cluster/location

This probably connected to the postgres database, not webapp which is
where your problem is.

> backend> reindex table pg_class;

> And then nothing returns. Nothing stating whether it was successful or a
> failure.

The standalone mode isn't very verbose.  If you got a prompt back
without any error then it's OK.  Just type ^D at the prompt to exit.

Сообщение: Re: cache lookup failed for index
Сообщение: Re: cache lookup failed for index