Re: Comparison with "true" in source code

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Comparison with "true" in source code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 6:45 PM, Itagaki Takahiro
<itagaki.takahiro@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 2:19 AM, Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> wrote:
>> On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 12:17:02PM +0900, Itagaki Takahiro wrote:
>>> There are some "== true" in the codes, but they might not be safe
>>> because all non-zero values are true in C. Is it worth cleaning up them?
>
> Here is a proposed cleanup that replaces "boolean == true" with "boolean".
> I didn't touch "== false" unless they are not in pairs of comparisons
> with true because comparison with false is a valid C code.

It looks like you have one or two irrelevant whitespace changes in ecpg.c.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: contrib: auth_delay module
Сообщение: Re: contrib: auth_delay module