Re: Restore Backup from Linux to Windows 2003

От Vladimir Rusinov
Тема Re: Restore Backup from Linux to Windows 2003
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Anal Dey <anal.dey@gmail.com> wrote:
I need a help on restoring backup which was taken under a linux machine with
 the below command

pg_dump mydb > /myhome/backup/mydb_backup.pgdump

now I want to restore the backup (my_db_backup.pgdume) file under my windows
machine can any one kindly explain me the process to restore this.

Mostly the same as under *nix:

pg_restore.exe C:\path\to\mydb_backup.pgdump -U <user> -d <database>

I thank you in advance for providing your valuable time for describing me the method.

--
Vladimir Rusinov
http://greenmice.info/