Re: Increasing size of results grid

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Increasing size of results grid
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 10:59 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Le 12/10/2010 10:16, Dave Page a écrit :
>> On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 10:37 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
>> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> There is a way. Go in the Options window, select the Preferences tab and
>>> change the Font. It will make, among other components the result grid
>>> bigger.
>>
>> Thats what I thought, but I tested it on Mac and found it didn't work.
>> wxMac bug?
>>

> I think it is more a wxGTK/wxWin bug which changes the font of the cell
> when you use the function to change the font of the labels.
>
> Can someone on Mac tries this patch?

It picks up the main UI font, rather than the Query Tool font (which
is used by ctlSQLBox). I'm not sure that's the appropriate behaviour.
It also forces it to bold, because that's how the column/row headers
are shown.

We'd also need to ensure it also affects the edit grid, and other
grids we may be using such as those on the debugger.

> I cannot on mine because I'm
> actually not able to built a good executable (good meaning
> which-doesn't-crash).

Oh? Not the fault of one of my recent commits I hope?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Increasing size of results grid
Сообщение: Re: Increasing size of results grid